Steve lives in Wallasey and worked to ensure older people in Wirral received the care and financial support needed to remain in their own homes.
- Steve lives opposite Belvidere Playing Fields. For the last couple of years he cared for his late wife, Gill
- Volunteers at Community Soul cafe in Wallasey Village
- Former volunteer driver with Age UK Wirral
Councillor Ian Lewis
Ian is one of the local councillors in Wallasey Ward, most recently elected in 2021 with 50% of the vote. Previously, represented Leasowe (2008-14).
- Ian has set up the group that is going to reopen Wallasey Village Library
- Previously worked to help young people gain apprenticeships
- Ian's page on the Council website (including contact details)
Councillor Lesley Rennie
Lesley is one the local councillors in Wallasey Ward, most recently elected in 2022 with 46% and the highest Conservative vote of any candidate in Merseyside.
- Member of Merseyside Fire & Rescue Authority, where she voted to retain Wallasey's fire station.
- Former police officer in Wallasey
- Lesley's page on the Council website (including contact details)